Monday, March 14, 2011

Bling Bling

Poor David is sick so he didn't go to work or class today...  After work, I picked up some medicine and juices to hopefully make him feel better.  We decided to go to dinner at Pho Cali because Chicken Curry is only offered on Mondays and Fridays.  Just when our food came out, our jeweler called saying the ring was ready.   Even though it's already 4:30 and they close at 5, they said they'll wait for us to get there.  We asked for to go boxes and rushed out.  We had to go back to Dave's house to pick up the GIA paperwork that had the ID#.  Luckily, there were no traffic and we made it there pretty quickly.  
On inspection, I noticed a little diamond on one of the corner was missing and we were asked to wait while they fix it.  This gave us some time to check out wedding bands, Dave was trying out some different styles and the cute thing was his hands started shaking hehehe nervous already? it wasn't even forreals yet, he's so funny.  (If you ask Dave he'll say that it's because his hands naturally shakes and that he was sick.. but we know the truth.)

A few minutes later, my ring was finally done!
  
It was BEAUTIFUL!  Just as we both wanted it.  I love everything about my ring and the more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it.  It's not necessarily the ring that I'm in love with,   But rather, I'm in love with the LOVE that Dave has for me....he picked out the perfect diamond, and created the perfect setting, all because he wanted to make me happy.  What a sweetheart! I couldn't ask for a better man to spend the rest of my life with ~SWOON~ 

 

1 comment: