Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Royal Affair

 











This was the most over the top bridal show!  Ever watched Plantinun Wedding? The entire event was extravagant and beautiful!  Three floors of anything and everything you can imagine for the most amazing wedding.  
 
The food were plentiful: chicken skewers, pot stickers, 3 type of mac and cheese, large cut french fries, sliders, freshly made hydrogen ice cream, and plenty of cakes & candies!  I'm sure there were lots of other items that we missed but everything was super tasty.  

Plenty of champagne were served and individually mixed drinks satisfied everyone's preferences.

The decor was amazing! Huge flower arrangements and table scape made me wish budget wasn't an issue.  I posted my favorite wedding gown from the fashion show, the rest were nice but questionable, when did see-through-corset became so popular?  You know they mean business when there were 4 living statues welcoming guests into the show.  

Thank you Hai and Maria for coming with me, I had a wonderful time.         

1 comment:

  1. that wedding dress is very beautiful!! Thanks for inviting me to come along! I can't wait to see what's in store for the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete