Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Bride Night Out



Your Host: Ah! Le Party Wedding & Event Planning
Host's
Message:
 
You are invited to an exclusive (and free) night of pampering just for you at the beautiful Embassy Suites in La Jolla! You can get chair massages,facial tanning, up-dos, MAC makeup application and much, much more! Parking is valet at The Embassy Suites and it will be validated for you! When rsvping, please include your first and last name for use for registration.
What: A Bride's Night Out!
Where: The Embassy Suites in La Jolla
4550 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
When: February 23rd, 2011, 7pm - 9pm

 I went to this event with my mom and sister.  It was very cozy... there were champagne, wine, appetizers and all the advertised vendor.  I got my hair done by Leslie and she was wonderful!  We also won one of the raffle price: $200 of a silver or golden package from JCR Rentals (let me know if you're interested).    

No comments:

Post a Comment